Events & Speaking Engagements
Brian T. Salisbury
T. Salisbury concentrates his practice exclusively in the area of domestic
relations including high-net-worth, complex divorces, custody, child support,
visitation, paternity, guardianships, modifications, alimony, and contempts.
Prior to joining Prince Lobel, Brian practiced at a general
litigation firm with a focus in domestic relations, civil
litigation and criminal law. Prior to becoming an attorney, he worked as a financial analyst/cost accountant at BAE Systems, Inc. and as a portfolio fund accountant
at Putnam Investments.
Brian received an undergraduate degree in Financial
Management with a minor in Economics from the University of Massachusetts,
Amherst. He is a 2006 cum laude graduate of Suffolk University Law
School. While In law school, Brian served as an associate note and comment editor on law review and participated in a landlord/tenant clinic
representing low-income clients as a Rule 3.03 certified student attorney.
- Suffolk University Law School, J.D., cum laude, 2006
- University of Massachusetts, Amherst, B.B.A., 1997
- Bellingham Zoning Board of Appeals (2011 to Present): Vice Chairman (2015 to 2016); Chairman (2016-present)
- Bellingham Planning Board (2013 to Present): Chairman (2016-Present); Vice Chairman (2014-2016)
- Lawyer of the Day at the Norfolk Probate and Family Court
- Certified Conciliator: Probate & Family Court Conciliation Program
- Certified to accept Guardianship of Minor Petitions in the Probate & Family Court through the Committee for Public Counsel Services, Children and Family Law Division
- Volunteer Attorney for SERV (Settlement and Early Resolution Volunteers), court-connected pro bono conciliation program for experienced family law practitioners who have been certified in conciliation or mediation.
- Volunteer Domestic Relations Attorney for the Volunteer Lawyers Project of the Boston Bar Association (VLP). VLP provides free civil legal assistance to low-income residents of Greater Boston.
- 2015...: Named a "Rising Star" by "Massachusetts Super Lawyers" in the area of Family Law
- Norfolk Bar Association
- Boston Bar Association
- Greater Boston Family Law American Inn of Court